Are you interested in working in the solar industry? Do you believe that green and clean energy is part of our future? As one of the fastest-growing solar energy companies in the Western United States, Scudder Solar is a family-centric, innovative, collaborative company dedicated to making the world a better place, one solar installation at a time. Scudder also happens to be a fantastic place to work! We offer a wide range of career opportunities for goal-oriented, service-minded people who want more than a job, and we are always looking for the best of the best to join our tight-knit solar team.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our Scudder Solar Energy Systems team, we want to hear from you! Please look at some of our current job opportunities below or download our employment application form in Adobe PDF format.
1. Wanted: Solar & Energy Storage Permit Technician. Scudder Solar is currenty searching for a talented Solar & Energy Storage Permit Technician. This position is hourly and will be accountable for our solar permit application process dealing with various authorities having jurisdiction (AHJ). Responsibilities include but are not limited to submitting permit applications and tracking them throughout the permitting process, communicating regularly with customers, and reporting daily to the Production Manager. The Permit Technician is a critical member of our team and must be extremely organized with strong attention to detail, have the ability to oversee projects, always take the initiative, and work well in a tight-knit team environment. Learn more about this opportunity.
2. Wanted: Solar PV Foreman. We are searching for an experienced, Solar PV Foreman. Candidate must be capable of handling on-site installation and construction for residential solar projects, including 3-5 years of hands-on solar installation work. The Solar Foreman will be responsible for the management and coordination of well-executed solar PV projects including but not limited to system installation, crew management, and customer communication for both small and large-scale scopes of work. The Foreman will also oversee project delivery, customer relationship management, employee training, time and schedule monitoring, personnel allocation, materials, budgets, and costs, etc. Learn more about this opportunity.
3. Wanted: Experienced Solar Energy Consultant/Estimator. We are searching for an experienced, professional solar Project Consultant/Estimator. As a member of our solar sales team, you’ll help us develop more effective estimating procedures, create more compelling sales presentations, and raise our customer satisfaction level to new heights. Our company culture is based on strong values, supporting each other, and helping every team member reach their potential. To apply, you must be customer and goal-oriented, personable, and highly motivated. You should also be open-minded, energetic, well organized, and able to ASK FOR THE SALE. Learn more about this opportunity.
4. Wanted: Residential Solar PV Installers. Interested in entering the fast-growing solar industry? We are searching for talented, experienced full-time Residential Solar PV Installers to immediately join our rapidly expanding solar team on the beautiful Central Coast. Candidates should be team players and detail oriented with at least 3-5yrs experience in photovoltaic solar installation. Some roofing knowledge is a plus! Learn more about this opportunity.
5. Wanted: Commercial Solar PV Installers. Interested in entering the fast-growing solar industry? We are searching for talented, experienced full-time Commercial Solar PV Installers to immediately join our rapidly expanding solar team on the beautiful Central Coast. Candidates should be team players and detail oriented with at least 3-5yrs experience in photovoltaic solar installation. Some roofing knowledge is a plus! Learn more about this opportunity.